Give to GPIS
Please take a moment to fill out the Alumni Contact Form and let us know what you are doing now. You can also help by making a contribution to GPIS. The Graduate Program in International Studies relies on the generous support it recieves from alumni and the organizations of our community to maximize the professional development of our students and program. Gifts provide funding for academic programs, community events and student support.
We welcome all contributions to GPIS.
Our Basic Levels of support are:
To Pay by Credit Card online, follow these simple steps:
- Follow this link to the ODU Office of Development
- Click on the "Click to Give Now" button in the center.
- Enter the dollar amount you would like to give.
- Under "I would like my gift to support", scroll down to "Other-enter details below"
- Skip down to the "Other" box and type in:
- Graduate Program in International Studies
- You may designate your gift to one of three categories or leave it as a general contribution to the program. The three categories are: Academic Programs, Community Events, Student Support.
- To designate your gift to one of these categories, simply type it in after "Graduate Program in International Studies"
- Fill in the payer details and proceed to the confirmation.
- All gifts are tax deductible
Thank you for your support!